Have you thought about a career in Real Estate/Stock and Station or already in the industry and considering a change?
The Ray White network is at the forefront of Real Estate operations in Australasia and provides opportunities for a life long career with ongoing opportunities for up-skilling and growth.
Our offices in Parkes and Forbes are seeking expressions of interest for various roles within our organisation including Property Management, Sales (Property & Livestock), and Sales Administration.
Our large footprint in rural NSW provides a good level of exposure to both rural and residential markets and roles are available for current students and graduates of Agri Business and other Ag based degree’s, business students or those with interest in pursuing studies that relate to a rural, residential and commercial property operations business.
In the first instance, please email Principal Tracie Robertson at email@example.com
and answer the following questions. Note – for those considering leaving current employment rest assured your enquiry will be considered highly confidential.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself, what area of Real Estate is of interest to you and why?
Property management, Administration, Property Sales (Residential, Rural, Commercial and/or Livestock)
2. Tell us what your preferred career structure would look like;
Examples could include such things as:
- I’m eager to find a 9-5 kind of job in a fun and supportive working environment with on the job training provided.
- I am eager to commence, continue or complete vocational, and/or tertiary studies for a career/professional role relating to the property industry.
- I am seeking to enter or re-enter the work force and am eager to find a job that can provide…
- I am already working in the industry and seek a change
3. Please provide information about your preferred time frame. Example answers might include;
- I’m in year 12 now and seeking a traineeship after the HSC
- I’d like to finish next semester at University and then complete my degree via distance while working
- I’m currently employed and need to give x weeks notice
Please send through a current resume
- Ray White can provide flexible and supportive working arrangements to the right applicants and can include such things as;
- Leave over harvest for ag based roles
- Supportive study arrangements for tertiary students which can include 5 days a week pay for 4 days a week work and 1 day of study
- Time off during work hours for community work, board and committee memberships and charity work.
- Flexibility around child care arrangements
About Ray White
Ray White Central West Group has office’s in Parkes, Forbes, Condobolin & West Wyalong with a large team across all working age groups. Offering real estate services for residential, commercial and rural property transactions plus auctions, clearing sales and water licence sales. Our sales staff have specialties in their area of interest and many in our team have tertiary qualifications and/or additional qualifications/specialties in property development, marketing, rural property sales and leasing, mortgage broking and financial services, commercial and industrial sales and many more. At Ray White you will be encouraged and supported to become a property industry professional and not just a sales agent. Through supported study options both Tertiary and VET, your opportunity for success in this role is secure.
In the first instance, email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a little about yourself and why you might be interested in this role.